Friday, December 10, 2010

TGIF!

I got this from the homie Geah's blog , who got it from DJ Soul's blog
 Knock this to help you get through your workday

Tracklisting

1. The Family "The Screams Of Passion"
2. Loose Ends "Hangin' On A String"
3. New Edition "A Little Bit Of Love"
4. Stephanie Mills "You Put A Rush On Me"
5. Guy "I Like"
6. Run DMC "Sucker MC's"
7. Stetsasonic "Go Stetsa"
8. Doug E. Fresh "The Original Human Beat Box"
9. Treacherous Three "Feel The Heartbeat"
10. T-Ski Valley "Catch The Beat"
11. Bernard Wright "Who Do You Love"
12. Nu Shooz "I Can't Wait"
13. Sweet G "Games People Play"
14. Steve Arrington "Weak In The Knees"
15. Orange Krush "Action"
16. Mt. Airy Groove "Pieces Of A Dream"
17. Grace Jones "Pull Up To My Bumper"
18. Blondie "Rapture"
19. Grandmaster Flash "Adventures Of Grandmaster Flash"
20. Queen "Another One Bites The Dust"
21. Indeep "Last Night A DJ Saved My Life"
22. Skyy "High"
23. Bob Scaggs "Lowdown"
24. Chaka Khan "I Know You, I Live You"
25. Stevie Wonder "Do I Do"

Have a great weekend, and enjoy the Saint Tropez mix by DJ Soul


No comments:

Post a Comment